Jana Carter is well known as an American businesswoman. She is also widely known as the spouse of a popular television personality and author Van Jones. She gathered most of her popularity through her husband’s fame. She always wanted to build her career in business since her young age. Her husband van has also released several books named Rebuild the Dream and The Green Color economy.
Quick Facts: Jana Carter
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
|Parents||William Alton Carter, Sybill Spire|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Cabral Jones, Mattai Jones|
|Education||High School in America|
10 facts on Jana Carter
- Jana Carter is well known as an American businesswoman and spouse of television personality Van Jones.
- She was born in 1974 in the United States of America with her family members.
- She is currently 46 years old who has achieved a lot in her professional business and campaigning career.
- Jana Carter was born to a father named William Alton Carter and mother Sybill Spire in the USA.
- She was happily married to her husband named Van Jones who is a popular Tv personality and author.
- She gathered most of her popularity through her husband’s fame.
- Her husband van has also released several books named Rebuild the Dream and The Green Color economy.
- She is the mother of two children named Cabral Jones and Mattai Jones.
- Jana Carter holds American citizenship and her ethnicity is white.
- Moreover, she is now living a happy lifestyle with her husband and family members.