Janaya Khan is an activist who is fighting against racism. Actually, Khan is co-founder of the Black Lives Matter Toronto. Not only that but also an ambassador for the Black Lives Matter Network.
Khan is a black, queer, and gender non-confirming personality. Also an author, competitive-boxer, and an activist. All most all the works of Khan are related to providing justice and raising voice against racism.
Know more about Janaya Khan from the details below.
Quick Facts: Janaya Khan
View this post on Instagram
People protest because power never concedes power. People protest because policies and politicians have failed them over decades and generations. They risk life and limb because every other effort has been ignored by an uncaring and unmoving system. If you are more concerned with property than you are people, you have been indoctrinated by a system that doesn’t give a damn about you outside of what you can produce. People deserve dignity. They deserve life. Security. Safety. People deserve a chance. And if you can’t get behind that, it’s time to seriously think about what kind of person you are and what you plan to do here because this work, this protest work, it’s the holiest of work that I know. Live in your purpose while you are alive. #blacklivesmatter #breonnataylor #georgefloyd
Interesting Facts about Janaya Khan
- Janaya Khan is a Canadian activist, author, and competitive boxer. Khan along with teamwork actively against racism.
- Khan has not revealed any information related to the date of birth and age. They might be in thirties or late twenties, we have no idea about it.
- Born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Janaya holds Canadian nationality and belongs to the black ethnic background.
- Janaya has described oneself as a Black, queer, and gender-non-conforming person.
- Khan attended York University and achieved a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts. And also graduated with degree in English language and literature.
- Janaya is one of the co-founders of the Black Lives Matter Toronto and also works for the Black Lives Matter Network as an Ambassador.
- Khan is married to Patrisse Cullors. Patrisse is co-founder of the Blak Lives Matter U.S. The couple married in the year 2016. Other details about marriage are not available.
- There is no information available about Janaya’s net worth and income.
- Most of the work done by Janaya and teams are related to the topics like queer theory, Black Lives Matter movement, black feminism, and other different organized protests with effective strategies.
- Janaya has received multiple awards for the amazing work they have been doing. Khan received Bromley Armstrong Human Rights Award in 2015 from the Toronto and York Region Labour Council.