Jean Johansson is a Scottish presenter and journalist. She is popular as the host of BBC’s Animal Park. Similarly, presents the popular The One Show.
Jean is a resident of Glasglow along with her husband and son. Furthermore, she also writes articles for various newspapers.
Quick Facts: Jean Johansson: 10 Facts on TV Presenter
|Birthday||November 15, 1981|
|Age||39 years old|
|Parents||John Andreson and Winne Andreson|
|Children||Jonatan Johansson Jr|
10 Facts on Jean Johansson
- Jean Johansson (November 15, 1981) is a TV presenter and journalist. Talking about her age, Jean is 39 years old as of now. Similarly, her astrological sign is Scorpio.
- Jean was born in the Western Scottish city of Port Glasglow. Hence, her nationality is British. However, her ethnicity roots are related to Kenyan.
- Johansson inherited the Kenyan blood from her parents, who are immigrants from Kenya. Her family members consist of her father John Anderson, mother Winnie Andreson, and her 6 siblings.
- Moving into her married life, Jean is married to her husband Jonatan Johansson. Jonatan is a renowned Football player from Finland. However, he is retired now.
- Jonatan and Jean know each other for more than 20 years now. Furthermore, the couple officially got married in 2008. In addition, they have a son named Jonatan Johansson Jr.
- Jean is successful as the host for BBC’s The One Show. Likewise, she is also the main face of the BBC’s other show, Animal Park.
- With her prestigious job at BBC, Johansson’s salary must be high. However, Jean has not revealed the actual number of her Net Worth.
- Johansson started her showbiz career at an early age fo 15 years old. Moreover, she grabbed a job as a TV presenter on the show called Ukool when she was just 18.
- To obtain Jean’s personal updates, you can follow her Instagram account @jeanjohansson. Similarly, 12.9k people already find her IG handle interesting.
- Apart from her on-screen appearances, Johansson also writes news articles and opinions. In fact, she is a columnist for The Mail Sunday.