Jeanne Johnson is an American producer, art director, and set decorator. She is known for her work as an art director in the 2001 rom-com, The Socratic Method. Jeanne worked as a set decorator for the 2004 movie, The Deviants. Jeanne Johnson was the producer for a TV series documentary called The Directors.
She is married to actor Clancy Brown. Clancy is a famous voice, television, and movie actor based in the USA. He has worked in a number of movies including Thor: Ragnorak, The Crown, Billions, The Mandalorian, The Flash, and many more. Clancy Brown has voiced in many movies such as Lady and the Tramp, Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie, and Green Lantern.
Quick Facts: Jeanne Johnson: Clancy Brown Wife And Family Facts To Know
|Rose Beth Brown, James Ransom Johnson-Brown
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Jeanne Johnson
- How old is Jeanne Johnson? Jeanne Johnson has not revealed her age, date of birth, or zodiac sign. By the looks of her pictures, Jeanne might be in her late 50s.
- Jeanne Johnson was born in the United States of American. Her nationality is American.
- Jeanne lives a very private life. She is not active on any social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- The details about Jeanne Johnson’s salary and net worth have not been disclosed. Her husband, Clancy Brown’s net worth is around $3 million.
- Jeanne Johnson is the wife of Clancy Brown, an American actor. His most notable work includes The Shawshank Redemption, Carnivale, Thor: Ragnorak. He voices the character of Mr. Krabs on Spongebob Squarepants.
- Clancy Brown and Jeanne Johnson have two children together. Their daughter, Rose Beth Brown was born in 1995, and their son, James Ransom Johnson-Brown was born in 2003.
- Johnson does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. Jeanne Johnson has few Wiki-bio pages about her.
- Jeanne has not shared any details about her family, siblings, and upbringing.
- There are no details about her height, weight, and measurements.
- Her IMDb profile says she’s an art director, set decorator, and producer.