Jennifer Sarah Bolton is the daughter of John Bolton who is a former National Security Advisor. She is popular because of her famous parents. It obvious to happen, when you are a child of someone popular you will also get the limelight and attention of the media.
Sometimes children cannot handle the fame of their parents but Jennifer has handled very well. She has not let the fame of her parents to get into her head. Below is everything you need to know about Jennifer Sarah Bolton.
Quick Facts: Jennifer Sarah Bolton: John Bolton”s Daughter
|Name||Jennifer Sarah Bolton|
|Profession||Senior Manager for Trim and Chassis Manufacturing|
|Parents||John Bolton and Gretchen Smith Bolton|
|Education||Yale University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
— John Bolton (@AmbJohnBolton) July 13, 2020
10 Facts About Jennifer Sarah Bolton
- Jennifer Sarah Bolton has not shared the details about her age and birthday. However, she might be in her 20s or 30s.
- Born and raised in the United States, Jennifer holds an American nationality. Her ethnic background is not known.
- She was born to her parents, mother Gretchen Smith Bolton and father John Bolton. Her mother Gretchen works for the AXA Advisors as a financial planner.
- Jennifer did her Bachelor’s studies in history and Mechanical Engineering from Yale University. Later, she also joined the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and completed her MBA.
- Jennifer has worked in the Nissan as a Senior manager as mentioned on her Linkedin profile. Later in 2018, she joined the Trim and Chassis Manufacturing and worked as a senior manager.
- She has also worked for Morgan Stanley, an investment banking company.
- Jennifer has maintained her personal life private. So, there is no information available about her dating life and boyfriend.
- There is also no information available regarding her body measurements.
- Jennifer also hasn’t revealed the details regarding her net worth and income.
- Jennifer might be active on social media pages but we could not trace it. Or she might not be active on any of them.