Jennifer Wenger is an actress born in the United States. She is known for her works in films and TV series such as Tales of Halloween, Lumber vs. Jack, Funsplosion, and many more.
She has been working in the entertainment industry for a long time now. She is also known for her cosplay of Wonder Woman. Pursuing her passions as a career, she has been quite successful. She is also a married woman and seems to be living a happy life.
|Birthday||December 8, 1983|
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Husband||Casper Van Dien|
— Jenny Lou (@JennyWenger) March 1, 2020
10 Facts on Jennifer Wenger
- Jennifer Wenger was born on the 8th of December 1983 in Tennessee, USA. She will be turning 37 years old in 2020.
- She made her first screen appearance on the TV show Jimmy Kimmel Live!. She worked as Wonder Woman and appeared in two episodes in 2006 and one episode in 2007.
- She is the writer of the TV series named “The B-Side” which was released back in 2014.
- She is also a comedian and she graduated from Groundlings where she studied Improv comedy. She has performed live comedy throughout Hollywood.
- Jennifer Wenger married Casper Van Dien on June 9, 2018. Casper is also an actor and has worked in Sleepy Hollow, Starship Troopers, and more.
- She is also the co-host of Super Power Beat Down which is Bat in the Sun’s web series.
- She has continuously worked in various TV series, movies, as well as short films since her debut. Some of them are Artistic License, Up the Balley and Beyond, The House on South Bronson, and more.
- She is also the associate producer of an episode of the Tv series named “Adopted” which aired in 2018.
- Jennifer has been nominated for a RIP Award in the RIP Horror Film Festival.
- She will be working in the upcoming TV series “Salvage Marines” and the movies “Chasing Fletcher Allen”, The 2nd”, as well as “Aaah! Roach!”.