Jesse Ritka is an American journalist mainly famous as a weather forecaster. She worked for WTMJ-TV as a forecaster for a few years. Recently, she resigned due to personal reasons.
Quick Facts: Jesse Ritka
|27 Years Old
|Lowa State University
Jesse was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She studied at the University of Melbourne for her journalism degree. Later, she completed meteorology from the Lowa State University. She recently predicted the storm’s incoming and affection in various areas.
She started her career in 2002 as a Mentoree in the national weather service office. She worked there for about a year. After her graduation, She joined Freese-Notis Weather as Meteorologist. It was her first official job as a weather forecaster.
Currently, she is at the Forum Communications Co. She joined there in April 2020 as a Meteorologist. She left The E.W. Scripps to joined Forum. She had 9 years of work experience at The E.W.
10 Facts About Jesse Ritka
- Jesse Ritka (born In 1993) is an American Meteorologist. She works at the Forum Communications as of now.
- Her age is 27 years old. However, her birthdate is not revealed.
- Her height and body measurements are not on board.
- Her net worth is also under review for now. Her salary details are also not made public.
- Moving on, she belongs to White Family based in Milwaukee. Her parent’s names are not revealed for now.
- She is married to her longtime lover named Jason. The couple shares two kids of their own.
- Jesse often uploads pictures for her kids in her Instagram. The baby boys look quite cute in their photos.
- She completed her bachelor’s in science from Lowa State University. Moreover, she also studied at the University of Melbourne.
- She started her career in 2002. She worked actively for 18 years since her first job.
- Lastly, she has around 1.5 thousand followers in Instagram.