Jessica Batten is one of the lesser-known reality TV show stars in America. She is one of the contestants in a Netflix dating reality show ‘Love Is Blind’.
Furthermore, she runs an Instagram account under the name @jessicabatten24 with over 47.7K followers online.
Quick Facts: Jessica Batten
|Profession||Regional Manager, Actress|
10 Facts of Jessica Batten
- Batten is one of the lesser-known reality TV show stars in America.
- The detail on when she celebrates her birthday is still unknown. However, she was born in the year 1986.
- At the time of writing this article, Jessica dated to be 34 years old.
- Concerning her early life, she was born and raised in Chicago by her parents in a loving and caring environment.
- Regarding her educational background, not much has been revealed to this date yet.
- Looking into her personal life, she is engaged to Mark Cuevas who is also a contestant in the Netflix reality show ‘Love Is Blind’.
- Jessica is one of the contestants in a Netflix dating reality show ‘Love Is Blind’.
- The actress is also on Instagram under the name @jessicabatten24 with over 47.7K followers online.
- Jessica stands tall at a considerable height, however, the detail on her body measurements are still unknown.
- According to various media sources, her current net worth in the market is yet to be estimated.
View this post on Instagram
This is my doggy Payton. During the filming of the show in 2018, she ingested a very small piece of a stick. Unfortunately, this little stick lodged into her intestines in the perfect way that the vet had to perform surgery to remove it. While she was opened up on the table, the surgeon called me and told me she wouldn’t make it through since they needed to cut out most of the intestine. She was 5 years old. I was beside myself, devastated and all the while cameras were rolling. Fortunately, she made it through the surgery but they were certain she couldn’t overcome the post trauma. Every night after working and filming my struggles with whether love was blind or not, I would go lay with her in the ICU cage and every night I thought would be the last time I would see my pretty girl. This went on for ten days. The first picture is from a couple of weeks ago. My doggy Payton is resilient. Not only did she survive but she is thriving – happy and healthy and loving. She has taught me this very important thing about life…it is fleeting and even when circumstances seem overwhelming, we can overcome. ***Special shout out to the amazing and bad ass women vets at Blue Pearl for saving my baby – against all odds! First 📸 shot by @reignstudio_cp. #paytonhester #lifelessons #lifeisfleeting #surviveandthrive #overcoming #goldensofinstagram #unconditionallove #loveisblindnetflix