Jim Skrip is an American businessman and a successful real estate agent. The businessman has some deep Mexican roots. Skrip came into the limelight of media when he married Vanessa Williams a former ‘Miss America’.
Furthermore, Jim is the graduate of St. Bonaventure University and his major subject were Accountancy.
Quick Facts: Jim Skrip
|Birthday||January 1, 1960|
|Profession||Real Estate Businessman|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Education||St. Bonaventure University|
10 Facts of Jim Skrip
- Jim Skrip is an American businessman and a real estate agent, better known as the spouse of the former ‘Miss America’ Vanessa Williams.
- He was born on January 1, 1960, in Buffalo, New York.
- As of 2020, he is 60 years old and his birth sign is Capricorn.
- Regarding his educational background, he graduated from St. Bonaventure University with a degree in Accountancy.
- He married Vanessa Williams on 4th July 2015 in a polish church St. Stanislaus Church, Buffalo.
- Vanessa was married twice before she got married to Jim. She has four children of her own from her previous marriages.
- Jim and Vanessa met in Egypt in 2012, when they were both on vacation.
- Skrip is not on any social media sites, whereas his wife Vanessa has an Instagram account under the name @vanessawilliamsofical which garners over 438K followers.
- Jim stands tall at a considerable height, however, the details on his body measurements are still missing.
- According to various media sources, his current net worth in the market is $10 Million. He also enjoys an annual income of $3 Million.