Joan Boyce is a well known American personality who is very famous for her sophisticated boutique and prospering jewelry market.
She has worked as the host of a renowned Home Shopping Television Network called HSN and the other Television Network QVC. Her followers generally recognize her by the name, Bling Queen. She has given almost four decades of her life to the business.
Joan Boyce got married to Allan Boyce who was initially her boyfriend and who is a Black American. Allan worked as Bedford-Stuyvesant school’s principal for over thirty years.
There is not much information about Allan Boyce and their personal life.
Quick Facts: Joan Boyce Husband Allan: 10 Facts To Know About
|Net Worth||$1 Million-$2 Million|
10 Facts on Joan Boyce
- She is a Jewish American born in NewYork City who got married to her boyfriend turned husband Allan Boyce.
- There is not much information about Allan except for the fact that he had remained a principal in Bedford-Stuyvesant school.
- Joan also worked as a teacher in a high school before commencing her business.
- She interacted with people to build connections behind a boutique on Long Island’s east end.
- She was given a break by Saks Fifth Avenue in the 1970s as one of their foremost jewelry designers.
- Her first store was in Westhampton Beach and the second was in Aspen.
- She is always seen to be flaunting her jewelry, sunglasses, shoes with her best friends on her social media though her private life is not even a bit exposed.
- She has a total of 3700 followers including her Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Her net worth fluctuates in between $1 million-$2 million. She is one of the famous female business tycoons who has spread her jewelry merchandise worldwide.
- Her desire to take this path was highly triggered by her mother’s interest and infatuation towards fashion.