Johannes Stoetter is an award-winning visual artist who is known for bringing life to his painting by live models and transforming them into a masterpiece. His specialty is body art and he is inspired by nature mostly by the Alps near his home.
Quick Facts: Johannes Stoetter
Johannes was recently seen on Britain’s Got Talent where he showcased the story of ocean pollution filling the stage with live painted models who formed various ocean creatures. Judges were blown by his performances and one of the most famous judge Simon sais that this was the most original thing they have seen on Britain’s Got Talent this year.
All the judges were stunned by his art they were not able to know that the painting was on a real body. Being a body painter he also teaches body painting workshops. He is a very famous body painting artist who is from Italy. He also provides lectures, live performances, private body painting sessions, and photoshoots.
10 Facts About Johannes Stoetter:
- Johannes Stoetter is currently 41 years old but we are unknown about his exact date of birth.
- We are also unknown about his height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- He is an Italian who was probably born in one of the cities in Italy.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a visual artist who recently appeared on the popular reality television series named Britain’s Got Talent 2020.
- He has not shared any information regarding his parents or siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Johannes will be known very soon once it has been calculated.
- We do not know about his current relationship status.
- He probably completed most of his education either in Italy or in the UK.
- Johannes can be found online on Facebook, Instagram, and also on YouTube.
- In fact, he has more than 50 thousand fans following on Facebook, more than 8700 followers on Instagram, and also more than 16.9 thousand subscribers on YouTube.