Aired on The CW network, the 2016 premiered drama TV series titled No Tomorrow was a critical hit. Featuring Tori Anderson, Joshua Sasse, and Jonathan Langdon, No Tomorrow ran for a single season, until January 2017.
Quick Facts: Jonathan Langdon
|33 years old
Besides No Tomorrow, Jonathan Langdon is also popular for other shows such as Zombies and Killer High. As an actor, Jonatha has earned a lot, which many can only wish to have. He has a lovely family and a caring wife to share his success with.
Here are some interesting facts about Jonathan Langdon.
10 Facts About Jonathan Langdon
1. Jonathan Langdon is a popular TV, as well as a movie personality from Canada. The actor is best known for his appearance in the 2016 TV series titled No Tomorrow. Though the drama soap opera ran only for a season, it is still one of the most talked projects of Jonathan.
2. Langdon played the role of Hank in the 2016 series, No Tomorrow and Todd on the show But I’m Chris Jericho!. Moreover, he is also known for his appearance in the 2018 TV film titled Zombies.
3. Born in the year 1986, Jonathan celebrates his birthday on the 17th of December. At present, he is 33 years old. His sun sign is Sagittarius.
4. Originally from Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Jonathan Langdon is a Canadian national. Also, he is of white ethnicity. Jonathan was raised in her hometown in Pickering, Ontario, Canada.
5. Jonathan hasn’t disclosed her height and weight details. Though he seems to have a decent height.
6. As a professional entertainer, Jonathan Langdon must have earned a colossal fortune. Though, the exact figure of his net worth and annual earnings are not known.
7. He appeared alongside Tori Anderson and Joshua Sasse in TV comedy No Tomorrow.
8. Jonathan is also a comedian. He participated in the 2019 Toronto Sketchfest. He performed as a part of the sketch comedy duo named Hackett & Langdon.
9. He is a married man. He is married to a lady named Christina Phan.
10. You can follow him on Instagram.