Where is Jordan Cashmyer from 16 and Pregnant in 2020? With the re-run of the show, 16 and Pregnant, fans are curious as to know where Jordan is right now. After all, it has been quite some time since she has not been caught in the spotlight.
She had appeared in the fifth season of the show with her baby daddy, Derek Taylor. However, the couple started going on different ways after the arrival of their daughter in 2014. And, now, Jordan is dating someone else. Here are some more exclusive facts on the 16 and Pregnant star, Jordan Cashmyer.
Quick Facts: Jordan Cashmyer
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Husband||Keith Boyer (boyfriend)|
|Children||Genevieve Shae Taylor|
10 Facts on Jordan Cashmyer
- Jordan Cashmyer is an American reality TV star. She rose to fame after being featured in the MTV show, 16 and Pregnant’s 5th season.
- Her baby daddy, Derek Taylor, and she had broken up years ago. Right after a few months of having their baby, they could not make their relationship last any longer.
- Jordan CAshmyer is of age 23 years old as of this year.
- Having given birth to her daughter at the age of 16 years old, Jordan is a teen mom.
- She has an account on Instagram and her username is @jordancashmyer. But, she does not seem active lately. The last time she had posted was on the 15th of August in the year 2018.
- After breaking up with Derek, she had been dating her new boyfriend, Keith Boyer. She has been posting new photos with him. And, this new boyfriend of hers looked quite older than her by age.
- Jordan is from Baltimore, Maryland. Hence, she is of American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- She has a Twitter account as well with over 9K followers.
- It had been revealed that Jordan was addicted to drugs.
- Her daughter, Genevieve Shae Taylor is 6 years old.