Julia Garcia is a popular American young actor who has played a movie since she was 5 years old. She has appeared in many TV shows, Movies, and many commercials. Her first Television show is Henry Danger where she played the role of Molly in 2015.
Julia Gracia is a very young, talented, and beautiful actor as she has just started her teenage phase as she is just 13 years old. Her mother is among the first generation American immigrants from Cuba whereas her father has immigrated from the Philippines when he was just 8 years old.
View this post on Instagram
“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” -Maya Angelou #beyou #becreative #behappy #chooselove #bepresent #mayaangelou #juliagarcia #actress #dancer #disneychannel #sydneytothemax #latina #cubanita #pinay #fyp #foryou #explorepage #trending #grateful #thankful #blessed
10 facts about Julia Garcia:
- Julia Garcia was born on October 30, 2006, in Riverside, California, in the USA. Her age is 13 years old.
- She has an older brother named Jaxon Gracia as they both were born in the USA.
- Julia Garcia and Jaxon Gracia enjoyed playing boxing and mixed martial art during their childhood period.
- The name of her both the parents are unknown until today’s date as she hasn’t revealed anything about her personal life and parents to the public.
- Julia Garcia’s height is around 5 feet and 3 inches tall as she hasn’t mentioned anything about her height.
- She even is a fund of ballet as she started her ballet training when she was just 2 and a half years old.
- She is currently doing a Disney channel comedy series named Sydney to the Max.
- In the TV series Sydney to the Max, she first auditioned for the role of Sydney but got rejected and played Emmy Mendoza.
- She has featured in many television shows including Nickelodeon, Amazon, Disney Channel, and many more.
- Her Instagram username is @juliagarcia_official and has 32.5k followers there.