Julian Love is an American football Cornerback. He plays NFL for the New York Giants.
Quick Facts: Julian Love
|Birthday||March 19, 1998|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Education||University of Notre Dame|
Julian started his career as a college athlete from the University of Notre Dame. Likewise, he was picked up in 109th position of 2019 NFL draft.
10 Facts on Julian Love
- Julian Love (March 19, 1998) is an American Football Cornerback. Julian stepped into the age of 22 years old in 2020. Likewise, his astrological sign is Pisces.
- According to Sportrac, Julian signed a contract worth $3,290,860 with the New York Giants for 4 years. This makes Julian’s Salary for 2020 around $822,715 dollars per year.
- With the salary that high, Love’s Net Worth has skyrocketed since his football debut. However, his total fortune and assets are being reviewed right now.
- Love recently got engaged to his girlfriend, Julia Veome. Furthermore, Julia is Julian’s high school love and they have been dating since they were 16 years old.
- NFL’s Player info mentions that Love is 5 feet and 11 inches tall in height. Similarly, his body is muscular with a weight around 88kg.
- As a renowned celebrity, Love is verified on every social media. You can discover him on Instagram as @julianmlove with 43.8k followers. In addition, his Twitter name is @julianlove27.
- Julian’s parents discovered his natural talent for sports when he was just 8 years old. However, his family members prefer to keep their identities hidden.
- Love is a native of Illinois. Furthermore, he studied at Nazareth High School in his hometown. Moreover, he was already making headlines as Football Player of the Year during his senior year.
- As an athlete, Julian received an offer from the University of Notre Dame. Similarly, he amassed fans and sponsors with his exceptional skills during his college football games.
- In 2019, Love’s dream came true when he was picked by the New York Giants in the NFL draft.