Julian Turizo aka Julián Turizo Zapata is a musician and composer from Colombia who has become famous after working with his brother Manuel Turizo. MAnuel Turizo is a famous Columbian singer and his songs have made its way into Billboard’s top list.
Zapata is a rising star and has accumulated millions of fans all over the world but especially in Latin American. The brother duo has released many songs like “Una Lady Como Tú” and “Esperándote.” They are also known for their chart-topping singles. Read more about the older brother Julian below.
Quick Facts: Julian Turizo Age: 10 Facts On Manuel Turizo Brother
|Julián Turizo Zapata
|May 19, 1997
|Singer; Composer; Actor
|Carlos Santiago Turizo; Diana Marcela Zapata
10 Facts On Julian Turizo aka Julián Turizo Zapata
- Julian Turizo was born Julián Turizo Zapata on May 19, 1997, in Colombia and is 23 years old as of September 2020 according to FamousBirthdays.
- He was born in Colombia, to father Carlos Santiago Turizo, and mother Diana Marcela Zapata, as such he is Colombian by nationality and is of Latino ethnicity.
- In addition to this, he is also the older brother of Manuel Turizo, a world-famous musician.
- Julian’s girlfriend is Mariana Ordosgoitia, they also have a child together, Antonia. She is a travel enthusiast and Instagram model with over 19,000 followers.
- Turizo is also immensely popular on Instagram and has over 1.5 million followers. He regularly shares his achievements and works on the platform.
- In addition to this, he has also appeared on many music videos along with his brother. In fact, IMDb lists that he has 12 credits on-screen.
- He works vigorously to help his brother and even composes a lot of music pieces for Manuel.
- The brotherly-duo has taken the Latin music world by storm and regularly chart atop the Colombian music charts.
- While both of them had early experience in music, they became stars after releasing Una Lady Como Tú in 2016.
- Even their parents were gifted musically and they got to express their interest in music after receiving musical instruments as presents.