Junior Stanislas is a professional footballer based in England who is associated with the AFC Bournemouth club. The footballer is just 30 years old and got to appear in many club games. The English player Junior started his youth career in the year 2000 in West Ham United football club.
Quick Facts: Junior Stanislas
|Birthday||26 November, 1989|
|Salary||£1,820,000 per annum|
Although his personal Wikipedia page is available but concrete information is not given regarding his parent’s information. Junior Stanislas is a devoted Catholic from black ethnicity. Junior has a contract running until 2021 with AFC Bournemouth. Stanislas is eligible to play for England and also for St. Lucia national team due to his father’s nationality who is St. Lucian.
10 Facts on Junior Stanislas
- Junior Stanislas is an English professional footballer born on 26 November 1989 in Kidvrooke which is in England.
- The 30-year-old footballer is currently associated with the AFC Bournemouth and is numbered 19.
- The English footballer Junior stands at a height of 6 feet and gets to play in winger position.
- The player Stanislas played his first senior career in West Ham United of England in the year 2008 and he played there for 2 seasons.
- Junior Stanislas played for Southend United as a loan player for 2008 – 9 season.
- In 2011, Junior Stanislas transferred to Burnley till 2014 and then since has been playing for AFC Bournemouth making more than 100 appearances for the club.
- The salary of the English player Stanislas is £1,820,000 per annum and his net worth is more than £10 Million.
- Junior Stanislas has not made many contributions to international football for England due to many talented players available for England.
- Felix Stanislas who is the father of Junior Stanislas is from Saint Lucia so, he is also eligible to play for St Lucia national team.
- Junior Stanislas went to Catholic school during his childhood and Crown Woods school in is teenage.