Justin Fenton is The Baltimore Sun’s veteran crime and court reporter. He joined the news company back in 2005 and has been covering crime since 2008. He is also an author. He has recently written a book named ‘We Own This City’ which is set to release in February of 2021.
Justin is a famous journalist and resides in Baltimore. He along with other ‘The Baltimore Sun’ staff were able to become finalists for the 2016 Pulitzer Prize for ‘Breaking News Reporting’.
Quick Facts: Justin Fenton
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
Case against Baltimore Safe Streets worker started with drug smuggling investigation at federal jail, prosecutors say https://t.co/gxIorlFZQk
— Justin Fenton (@justin_fenton) August 21, 2020
10 Facts on Justin Fenton:
- Justin Fenton is The Baltimore Sun’s veteran crime and court reporter.
- He was born and raised in the United States of America and holds the American nationality. He belongs to white ethnicity.
- There is no information about Justin Fenton’s age. We guess that he is between 30 to 35 years old as of 2020.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to the journalist as of 2020. However, we are sure that it’s going to be up very soon.
- Justin has managed to keep his personal life very private. He has not revealed information about his wife and whether he is married or not.
- He is extremely famous on Twitter with over 85 thousand followers. He expresses his views and opinions on the platform which is admired by his followers.
- He has surely earned a decent amount of money from his reporting job. But he has not shared the details about his salary with the public yet.
- Justin is also an author and he has recently completed his book ‘We Own This City’. You can pre-order it at Penguin Random House. The book will be available in 2021.
- He has reported extensively about the unrest related to Freddie Gray’s death.
- You can also reach out to him on Instagram where he has 5.5 k followers. He has posted a total of 1,881 pictures on the platform.