Justin Layne is an American football player who is currently playing football professionally for Pittsburgh Steelers. He is one of the most impressive players to have come out in the last few years. He is at the athletic prime of his life and isn’t planning to slow down anytime soon. He had played college football and was one of the most impressive players. That is why the team locked in on him.
He only attended the junior year in his college and then was immediately signed up by NFL. He doesn’t have a lot of age and a lot of experience but he has a lot of potentials. That’s why his team is really focused right now to train him and make him one of the best players in the team. If you want to know more about Justin, make sure you read this until the end, and especially if you are a football player, this writing might inspire you as well.
Quick Facts: Justin Layne
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inch|
|Education||Benedictine High School|
10 Facts On Justin Layne
- Justin Layne is currently 22 years of age. He is very young and at the athletic prime of his life.
- Layne was born on January 12, 1998, and he is Capricorn.
- He attended Benedictine High School in Cleveland and then went on to attend Michigan State University for further prospects.
- He was a wide receiver in high school but he gradually converted to cornerback.
- We don’t know who his parents are but I am sure they are proud of him.
- Layne stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches.
- He has a contract to get a salary of $675 thousand for the year 2020. So, he has an illustrious net worth but it’s not calculated yet.
- Layne weighs 192 lbs.
- We have no idea about his girlfriend or his love life.
- Layne has 39.5 thousand followers on his Instagram account.