Karen Carey is a popular Australian personality. She has been in the limelight since she got married to the popular Scottish-Australian physician named Dr. Norman Swan. Apart from being just a physician, he is also well-known as a broadcaster as well as a journalist. He is currently working as a presenter at Health Report which is aired by ABC.
Quick Facts: Karen Carey
|Dr. Norman Swan
The couple also shares a son named Jonathan who is well-known as a political correspondent currently working at Axios. Currently, Karen’s husband is well-regarded as Australia’s leading Coronavirus expert. Talking about Keren’s professional life, there is not much information about her on the internet.
All we know is that she along with her husband have recently started a home business named Tonic Health Media. The main of this project is to improve the knowledge base of the consumers as well as their healthcare. The couple is living a very happy life together.
10 Facts About Karen Carey:
- Karen Carey’s exact date of birth is not known. However, she seems to be in her fifties.
- There is also not much information about her height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- She is an Australian citizen who was probably born in one of the states of Australia.
- There is not much information about her on the internet.
- There is also not much information about her parents as well as siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Karen is not known right now.
- She has been married to the popular Scottish-Australian physician as well as a journalist named Dr. Norman Swan and the couple also shares a son named Jonathan Swann.
- It is believed that she completed all of her education in Australia.
- Karen seems to have kept most of her social media accounts private.
- Very recently, she along with her husband have recently started a home business named Tonic Health Media.