Kari McDonough is a popular personality who is best regarded as Denis McDonough‘s wife. Talking about her husband, Denis McDonough is a famous political and government official. Very recently, he was selected as the United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs by the president-elect Joe Biden and thus, he will be succeeding Robert Wilkie in this position once Biden‘s administration takes over.
Quick Facts: Kari McDonough: 10 Facts On Denis McDonough Wife And Family
|Name||Kari McDonough (Karin Hillstrom)|
|Children||Liam McDonough, Addie McDonough, and Teddy McDonough|
Talking about Kari, there is not much to know about her but we do know that she is an advocate who has worked for veterans for quite a while now.
Coming back to her husband, Denis had served as the 26th White House Chief of Staff under Barack Obama from January 20, 2013, until January 20, 2017. Also, he was the Deputy National Security Advisor previously.
10 Facts on Kari McDonough:
- Kari McDonough, the wife of Denis McDonough has not yet spoken about her maternal family members which are why we remain clueless regarding her parents and siblings.
- As of 2020, her estimated net worth, as well as salary, have not yet been found.
- Speaking more about Kari McDonough’s family, she shares a total of three children with her husband. They are Liam McDonough, Addie McDonough, and Teddy McDonough.
- Moreover, we are unable to feature any of her social media accounts which is because she has probably kept all of her accounts private.
- Currently, we have no idea about Kari McDonough’s age but we will surely update it as soon as possible.
- Furthermore, we have found out that her alternative name is Karin Hillstrom.
- Apart from being popular as a celebrity spouse, Kari is also popular for her job as an advocate.
- Since she has never spoken about her educational qualification, we do not know if she has ever graduated.
- As of now, there is nothing really to know about her body measurements (both height and weight).
- Even though Kari’s bio cannot be read on Wikipedia right now, we hope you have now learned a lot of things about her after reading these 10 facts.