Katie Duke, who is a NY registered nurse, presented an award at Emmy Awards 2020. In the 72nd Emmy Awards this year, she featured along with other essential and frontline workers. Katie Duke presented the award for outstanding supporting actress in a drama series.
Quite famous for having been on ABC’s medical docu-series, NY MED, she has been working as a nurse practitioner for some years. However, after many people got to see her on the Emmy Awards 2020, we found it necessary to bring some facts about her to the public. So, here they are.
Quick Facts: Katie Duke
|Profession||Nurse, Podcast Host, TV Personality|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Barnes-Jewish Hospital College and City University|
View this post on Instagram
Ohhh the covid chronicles. I took a little time off from the podcast over the last week because there are a ton of projects in the works at the moment, and I also just needed some personal time away! #LifeHappens !! . So we have re-ran the Covid Chronicles and next week I will be giving you guys an update on my post-Covid symptom progression and recovery process. So if you have subscribed to the @baddecisionspodcast , thank you so much for your support! We have a lot of really interesting episodes coming up, and I can’t wait to share this next season with you guys!! . Also- merch is coming!!! Sign up to be notified of the launch at the email in my stories . Made any bad decisions lately?
10 Facts on Katie Duke
- Katie Duke is an American nurse practitioner, podcast host, TV personality, and owner of the medical apparel line. She has been working in the nursing profession for about 15 years.
- In the Emmy Awards 2020, she made an appearance in order to present the award for outstanding supporting actress in a drama series.
- NY registered nurse, Katie Duke’s age has not been made available.
- The height of Ms. Duke has also not been mentioned to the public either. However, telling by her photos, she has an average height.
- Speaking of her education, she went to the Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish Hospital College. From there, she earned an associate’s degree in nursing. Then, she enrolled at City University of New York- Hunter College.
- Katie’s username on the Instagram account is @thekatieduke. She has about 138 thousand followers on her account.
- Her net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed.
- In her medical clothing line, Katie Duke + Cherokee Uniforms Collection got introduced. The apparel from her clothing line can be found on the website, Infinity Scrubs.
- She became known as a TV personality after she featured in ABC’s medical documentary show called NY Med.
- Her account on Twitter is @TheKatieduke.