Katie Sturino is the former wife of the famous actor and plus-size model, Josh Ostrovsky. The latter one is popular as “The Fat Jew” and has featured in a lot of movies and shows as well. Katie and Josh tied the marital knots in 2014. But in 2017, after three years of their marriage, they split. During the time, Katie also worked as an activist and Motivational Speaker.
Hence, she is still very much popular among people after parting ways with a celebrity. Katie is currently a very active social media influencer and body positivity advocate. Moreover, She is also a plus-size model. Katie is a serial entrepreneur, as well as she, owns a cosmetic products company called “Megababe.” She has also written a book to help people to love their flaws and be their best selves.
Quick Facts: Katie Sturino
|Birthday||December 4, 1983|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
10 Facts on Katie Sturino
- Katie Sturino is a social media influencer and entrepreneur who also provides motivational and beauty tips to plus-size people.
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography until now. She certainly deserves one though.
- The influencer has a great height and possesses a plus-size body.
- She is very much active on Instagram and as a result, she has amassed more than 520k followers on the platform.
- Katie married an actor and writer, Josh Ostrovsky. However, they are currently separated.
- The couple parted ways in 2017 after remaining married for 3 years.
- Moreover, her current profession is Influencer of course. She is also a serial entrepreneur.
- However, her net worth and other financial details are not in the light yet. They will be updated soon.
- The plus-size model is currently based in New York City and is of American Nationality.
- Besides, she is also a writer and has a well-dedicated biography on Google Books as well.