Kelli King is a professional actress who was born in Los Angeles, America. Her birth name is Kelli Nicole King. When she was just 6 years old, she officially started her acting career by playing in a TV series titled ” Rude Awakening”.
The great acting skill of Kelli was reflected in her first TV series which made her very famous in the acting field. Support of her parents was the key to her success. She is one of the most famous actresses who is known for her brilliant acting in movies and TV series. If you want to know more about Kelli King, read the facts about her which are mentioned below:
Quick Facts: Kelli King
|Birthday||March 22, 1992|
|Siblings||Hunter King, Joey King|
10 Facts On Kelli King
- Kelli King was born on March 22, 1992, in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. AS of 2020, Kelli is 28 years of age.
- She currently lives in Los Angeles, California, America. Her nationality is American and she is white by ethnicity.
- Talking about her height, Kelli is about 5 feet 5 inches tall which is an average height. There are no facts about her weight and other body sizes.
- There is no Wikipedia biography of Kelli King until now.
- Speaking about her parents, her father is Terry King who is an arm wrestling champion and her mother is Jamie King. She is also known for being the older sister of Hunter King and Joey King.
- Kelli made her acting debut in the 1998 TV series titled ” Rude Awakening ” which was created by Claudia Lonow. She was cast as Young Billie.
- Her other movies and TV series include, “Gray’s Anatomy” where she was cast as Sara, “A Boyfriend for Christmas” where she was cast as Holly.
- The exact information about her relationship status is kept private. But according to rumors, she has dated Nick Vinyard in 2017.
- The total net worth of Kelli has not been revealed yet. But it is expected to be around 500 thousand million to 1 million dollars.
- Kelli is named Kelliisking on Instagram and has about 77.1 thousand followers and named Kelli King on Twitter with 5,954 followers.