Kendall Bora is an executive producer of the Australian show called “Weekend Today”. She is not a presenter of the show which means she is not hugely popular. However, she has been in the news in the tabloids because of her relationships. Bora has been in a relationship with Matt Doran who is the host of “Weekend Sunrise”.
Bora was also known for having a relationship with Dr. Chris Brown in the past. Right now, she is known for her new relationship.
The couple looks really wonderful together and did not shy away from showing the world that they are together. Matt shared a snap of themselves and posted it on his socials. That meant they were now official and proud to be in a relationship.
Quick Facts: Kendall Bora
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||University of Sydney|
— The Today Show (@TheTodayShow) October 5, 2020
10 Facts On Kendall Bora
- Kendall Bora looks like she’s on the younger side of the scale but we don’t know her exact age.
- The details about her date of birth and zodiac sign seem to be missing on the internet.
- She was born in Australia and is currently based in Sydney.
- According to her Linkedin profile, she is well versed in Eglish and French. Being an essential communicator is helpful for her job as a TV producer.
- Bora graduated from the University of Sydney and gained a Master of Laws in 2013.
- Bora was previously in a relationship with Dr. Chris Brown who is the host of “I’m a Celebrity”.
- Kendall is not married yet but has a new boyfriend who is gorgeous. His name is Matt Doran.
- Bora doesn’t have a Wikipedia site.
- Details about her net worth have not been uncovered because she seems to be a secretive person.
- Kendall is on Instagram but her account is private. Click here to visit her profile nonetheless.