Kerryn Phelps is an Australian medical practitioner, civil rights advocate, politician, and the first woman to be elected as the Australian Medical Association president. She is currently running for the position of Sydney Lord Mayor.
She has been bonded in a religious ceremony with her partner Jackie Striker. Do they have any children? Dive in below to find out whether the couple has taken a step further in their relationship.
Quick Facts: Kerryn Phelps Partner Jackie Stricker-Phelps: Do They Have Any Children?
|December 14, 1957
|George Thomas Phelps,Shirley Amy Gunston
|University of Sydney
|Dr Kerryn Phelps AM
10 Kerryn Phelps Facts
- Kerryn Phelps is an Australian female politician currently running for the position of Sydney Lord Mayor against Ms. Moore, who has been in the position for 17 years now.
- How old is Kerryn Phelps? Born on14 December 1957 in Sydney, Australia, Kerryn Phelps’s age is 63 years old. Her birth name is Kerryn Lyndel Phelps.
- Kerryn Phelps received her early education from Pittwater High School and graduated from the University of Sydney in 1981.
- Kerryn Phelps’s background is linked to the medical field as she is a medical practitioner and a public health advocate.
- Speaking of family, Kerryn Phelps’s father, George Thomas Phelps, was a refrigeration mechanic, and her mother, Shirley Amy Gunston, was a Counselor for Pittwater Council. Her brother Peter Phelps is an Australian actor who can be seen as Trevor Cole in Baywatch.
- Kerryn Phelps was formally married to Michael Fronzek. After their split, she married Jackie Stricker-Phelps, a former school teacher in a religious ceremony in 1998. Later in 2011, they were legally married in New York City.
- Do they have any children? She has 2 children from her formal marriage, daughter Jaime Fronzek, and son Carl Fronzek. Kerryn Phelps and Jackie Striker-Phelps became the first same-sex non-kin couple to adopt a child in New South Wales. Their daughter’s name is Gabrielle Striker-Phelps.
- Although her former religion is unknown, Kerryn Phelps has converted to Judaism as her partner grew up in a European Jewish household.
- Kerryn Phelps’s net worth in 2020 is an estimated $5 million. She and her partner have an estimated joint net worth of $18 million. Their most valuable asset is an apartment in Potts Point with an estimated worth of $5-6million.
- We can find her on Twitter at Dr. Kerryn Phelps AM, which has over 53k followers.