Kim Schulte is the wife of Amul Thapar. Mr. Thapar is now being considered by the United States President Trump for filling the seat of the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Likewise, he is currently a United States Circuit Judge for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
To find her husband being in the list for the esteemed position at the Supreme Court must be a great feeling. However, she has not come to the forefront giving any of her comments regarding this. Here are some facts on attorney Amul Thapar’s wife, Kim Schulte.
Quick Facts: Kim Schulte Age: 10 Facts On Amul Thapar Wife
|Age||55 years old|
|Profession||Real Estate Agent|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Notre Dame Academy and Northern Kentucky University|
— United News of India (@uniindianews) September 20, 2020
10 Facts on Kim Schulte
- Kim Schulte is the wife of a reputed attorney, Amul Thapar. Her husband has achieved a huge recognition as a US Circuit Judge for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- Her age has been revealed to be around 55 years old as informed by Heavy.com. On the other hand, her husband is currently 51 years of age.
- Moving on to her Amul Thapar’s wife’s job, she is a real estate agent. And, she has been working in this field for many years now.
- Kim comes from a family who are devout Catholics. Likewise, her own husband converted to Catholicism when she and Amul Thapar tied the knot.
- She and her husband have given birth to three children. However, both of them have kept their kids away from the media and the public’s knowledge.
- A native of Kentucky, she is of American nationality whereas her husband is Indian-American in terms of nationality.
- She does not seem to have an active presence on social networking sites.
- For education, she had gone to Notre Dame Academy. Likewise, she attended Northern Kentucky University.
- Her height has not been divulged yet.
- The estimated net worth as of 2020 that Kim has accumulated is not known.