Kim Woolery is popular as the 4th wife of the game show host, Chuck Woolery. Moreover, she herself is a fashion designer and hairstylist. She came into the spotlight after she started dating Chuck in 2004.
However, the couple has been together for more than 15 years now. Even though they were criticized for their high age gap, they stood firm in their relationship and proved everyone wrong.
Quick Facts: Kim Woolery Age: Chuck Woolery Wife”s Wikipedia
|Education||Oakland Community College|
Thank you, I received the greatest compliment today. I am an embarrassment to Hollywood. Who could ask for more?
— Chuck Woolery (@chuckwoolery) July 14, 2020
10 Facts on Kim Woolery
- Kim Woolery is most popular for being the 4th wife of the famous game show host, Chuck Woolery. Chuck is known for sitting the show, “Wheel of Fortune.”
- Moreover, Kim is supposed to be just over 60 years at the moment. She was supposedly born in 1958.
- However, she doesn’t have her Wikipedia biography. But her name pops up along with slight information in Chuck’s wiki.
- As for her family, the facts on her parents, siblings, and childhood are not known until date.
- Kim and Chuck do not share any child with one another as of 2020. But Kim is a stepmother to six of Chuck’s children from previous wives.
- She and Chuck took marital vows of holy matrimony in 2006. They are still married in 2020. Also, Kim was rumored to be around 15 years younger than her husband during marriage.
- Talking about her net worth, these details are not yet made public. But it is assured that she makes a decent amount of money.
- Moving on, she doesn’t seem to be present on Instagram or any sort of social media for that matter. She usually keeps herself under the weather.
- Likewise, her nationality is American as she was born in the United States. Similarly, she comes from a white ethnic group.
- Furthermore, Kim worked as a freelance photographer and makeup artist as well. She studied photography at Oakland Community College.