Kristy Duffy is a British Tv presenter and Host. She is best known for presenting the show “The Wright Stuff.” Besides, she gathered additional fame for being the partner of a British stage actor, Ben Richards.
Moreover, the couple recently welcomed their first child. Richards seems to be absolutely blessed by the arrival of his child as he had no expectations of being a father. He was diagnosed with Bowel cancer and being a father after that is really a miracle.
Quick Facts: Kirsty Duffy Wikipedia: 10 Facts on Ben Richards Partner
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
I had to make a huge decision whether or not to send my daughter back to school. I definitely made the right choice by sending her back. She’s come alive! It’s a tough one for parents but just do what you feel is right for your family. Do t feel pressured either way! X
— kirsty duffy 💋 (@kirstydf) June 16, 2020
10 Facts on Kristy Duffy
- Kristy Duffy is a British Television personality known for hosting “The Wright Stuff.” She is also famous as the girlfriend of the British stage and television actor and dancer, Ben Richards.
- However. she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until date. But she has her bio written on several web portal sites.
- Moreover, she is around 38 years old at the moment. However, her birthday is not yet known to us.
- Kristy and Ben met each other back in 2013. They have been together ever since and seem very happy with each other. Surely, they have plans for the future in the back of their head.
- They also share a miracle baby daughter who was born on March 31, 2015. Ben thought he would never become a father after he was diagnosed with Bowel Cancer.
- Moreover, she is popular for the Channel 4 show “Coast Vs Country.” However, the facts about her salary and net worth are not available at the moment.
- Likewise, Kristy is present on Instagram and Twitter. She has more than 12k Twitter followers.
- Furthermore, she is a former real estate agent. She encourages people to buy homes outside of the busy city life.
- Similarly, there is not much information on her parents, siblings, and childhood life.
- Moreover, she is currently residing in London, United Kingdom with her partner Ben Richards. The couple often visits Belfast as Ben is more of a stage actor.