Lana Zak is an American journalist and reporter, she is also the anchor of CBSN. She is also the former associate director of policy for the City of Providence.
She has also worked as a communication officer and became famous as an employee for ABC News. She was ABC’s political correspondent and reporter. She spent 14 years with the network.
Zak was the correspondent and anchor of the show ‘Good Morning America Weekend Edition.
Quick Facts: Lana Zak Wiki, Age, Ethnicity: Who Is She Married To?
|Birthday||December 29, 1979|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||University of Iowa; Harvard University|
— Lana Zak, CBS (@LanaZak) January 7, 2020
10 Facts About Lana Zak
- Lana Zak was born on December 29, 1979, and her age is 40 years old as of November 2020 as per this source.
- Her Wiki page doesn’t exist but you can read all about her in this article.
- She has a net worth in the range of $100,000 to $1 million. She made this fortune from a career in news reporting and journalism. She also earns a hefty salary at CBS.
- Lana is of Mixed ethnicity, she was born in Korea and was raised in Iowa. She currently lives in New York City. As a matter of fact, she was raised in Bettendorf, Iowa.
- As for her husband, she is married to Seth Andrew. They have been together since their high school days and have 3 kids together. Before marrying they were in a long-distance relationship as they attended college.
- Andrew even flew to South Korea for a two-week visit when she was there.
- Her mom and dad are from Korea, other than this, details about her parents are not known.
- Lana studied at the University of Iowa and later went to Harvard University. She studied at Bettendorf High School before this.
- She is a journalist working for CBS news. She got her first experience as a news journalist in 2006 with ABC News.
- According to LinkedIn, Zak was also the Communications officer at Columbia University in the City of New York Dates.