Laura Moody is famous journalist from the popular show journalist known for the show Good Day Tampa Bay aired in Fox 13 channel, associated with WTVT during the time of morning from 6am to 10 am every day. She has already made her mark in the television world with her exceptional talent.
Furthermore, she has been involved in the field of journalism for more than twenty years. The Florida State University graduate is the famous Fox 13 graduate who is serving as the anchor in WTVT since 2006 and is co-hosting her program with famous anchor Bill Murphy. If you want to know more about him below are the facts about him which might interest, you.
Quick Facts: Laura Moody
|August 6, 1978
|5 ft 7 in
10 Facts on Laura Moody:
- Laura Moody is famous journalist currently serving as the anchor in famous Fox 13 channel since 2006.
- She was born on August 6,1978 in Tampa Bay, United States and she is currently at the age of 41.
- To answer the question is Laura Moody Still married? yes she is still married to her Jim Previtera for many years since they started dating in 2012.
- Her husband is a policeman and both of them had their previous marriage.
- About their children, she is mother of one child from her previous husband and step mother to four children.
- She doesn’t seem to have a wiki bio of her own.
- Moving on to her family details, she has not let any information about her parents and other members of the family.
- Talking about her physical features, she looks beautiful in her blonde hair standing five feet seven inches tall with body weight around 55 kilograms.
- She is serving as anchor for Fox 13 channel since 2006 for more than 14 years.
- She has already earned fortune from her career and the details about her net worth is not available for now.