Lauren Cox has always displayed great basketball skills despite the illness that she has. Having been battling Type 1 Diabetes, it is not as easy for her as other players in the court. But, she manages to stun the crowd with her games every time.
With her hopes of playing in WNBA, she can’t afford to give in to her weakness. And, in this way, she is also inspiring people who are going through the same too pursue whatever that is they love.
Quick Facts: Lauren Cox
|Age||21 years old|
|Height||6 feet and 4 inches (1.93 m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Husband||Jeremy Hodge (boyfriend)|
|Education||Flower Mound High School and Baylor College|
10 Facts on Lauren Cox
- Lauren Cox (born on April 20, 1998) is an American basketball player. Her age is 21 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She has got a great height of 6 feet and 4 inches. So, she is around 1.93 meters tall.
- She has a Wiki bio which contains the most information about her basketball career.
- Her boyfriend is Jeremy Hodge. And, she recently posted a birthday post for her boyfriend. He is 21 years of age.
- There is not much about her parents that have been made known yet. Hence, there is nothing to talk about them for now.
- She was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes when she was only 7 years old. And, that is the reason why this power forward player wears an insulin pump at her games.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 amounts to a whopping sum of $3 million dollars.
- She has an Instagram account with the followers’ count of 13.9 thousand as of now. And, she has about 66 posts on her account until now.
- She was born in Flower Mound, Texas. Hence, her nationality is American. Likewise, she is white by ethnicity.
- She went to Flower Mound High School. And, after graduating, she attended Baylor College for her higher studies.