Lauren Witzke wins Republican Senate primary in Delaware. She was running an election on the US house to represent the Republican Senate. She was using her time in the election and as a result, she won it. She mentioned that this was her first step toward politics. She defeated James DeMartino as she got more than fifty-five percent of the vote from the public.
Lauren Witzke after the result she tweeted on the twitter thanking all the voters to vote her and she mentioned that she will complete the things that she has promised for. She also shows her thankfulness to Delaware. She is hoping that GOP will support her in the future with rallying and others.
Quick Facts: Lauren Witzke
|Goldey Beacom Business College
I am running on an #AmericaFirst platform for U.S. Senate.
America First means :
➡️A full 10 year moratorium on all immigration (Net Zero).
➡️Restoring the American Nuclear family.
➡️Putting American workers FIRST
➡️Ending Drug Addictionhttps://t.co/Kj4wlxhxJY pic.twitter.com/3FmkuhK0Jv
— Lauren Witzke for U.S. Senate (@LaurenWitzkeDE) March 31, 2020
10 Facts on Lauren Witzke:
- Lauren Witzke was born in Delaware. We are unsure about her actual age as he has not mentioned about her date of birth.
- Talking about her marital life, she has not revealed whether she is married or not. She has not told the name of her husband or her boyfriend.
- She is not available on Wikipedia till now but she can be seen on Ballotpedia.
- Today she won the Republican Senate Primary in Delaware and she is feeling so happy as she got as she expected.
- She has been working as a political activist, a program director for the teen challenge. Her net worth is estimated to be around $3 million.
- Lauren Witzke has not unveiled about the background from which she has come from.
- She mentioned her condition that she will follow in her office they are to restrict immigration and to restore the family.
- We can easily find her on Twitter but she is unavailable on Instagram.
- She completed her graduation from Business Management from Goldey Beacom Business College.
- Lauren Witzke has suggested reading two books and they are Open Borders Inc. and The Death of The West.