Laurence Maguire is an English professional footballer who plays for Chesterfield Football Club. He plays in the position of a central defender. His team, Chesterfield are currently competing in the National League, the fifth tier in English Football.
Besides, he is also the brother of Man United Center Back, Harry Maguire. Harry, who was arrested in Greece and found guilty of assault, attempted bribery, and resisting arrest. The brawl took place in Mykonos, Greece. His sister, Daisy was the central point of the brawl when she was harassed by an individual when they were partying. Resulting in 21 months suspension for the English defender, he is still fighting the court, however.
Quick Facts: Laurence Maguire
|Birthday||February 8, 1997|
|Age||23 years old|
10 Facts on Laurence Maguire
- Laurence Maguire is an English professional footballer who plays as a center back for Chesterfield Football Club.
- Moreover, the defender is still very young. He is currently 23 years old.
- However, his football skills aren’t the only source of his fame. He is a younger brother of the English defender, Harry Maguire.
- The United record signing was arrested in Greece where he went on vacation after his team got out of Europa League.
- Moving on, Laurence has a height of around 1.8 meters. He certainly has the physical aspect and is very handy to win aerial duels.
- Furthermore, he is in a committed relationship with his girlfriend, Amelia Johnson. They have been together for more than 7 years now.
- However, the details about his salary are still not known. The defender is quite an important player for his team though.
- Speaking of which, Chesterfield is currently competing in the National League which is the fifth tier in English Football.
- Besides, he has a social media presence with more than 8000 Instagram followers.
- Moreover, the player came through the youth ranks of the club. He has been eyed by several clubs in the upper tier.