Linda Durbesson is a famous French bodybuilder, model, and personal trainer. Linda Durbesson uploads her gyming and training videos on her official social media sites. She is one of the greatest female personal trainers and physiques of the industry.
Moreover, she is very popular on Instagram as she has an official Instagram account where she has collected 1.1million followers.
Quick Facts: Linda Durbesson
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
|Profession||Personal Trainer and body builder|
|Net Worth||under review|
10 facts of Linda Durbesson
- Linda Durbesson is a famous French bodybuilder, model, and personal trainer.
- French celebrity, Linda Durbesson was born on December 20, 1979, in France. She is currently at the age of 40.
- She holds a French nationality and her birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Talking about her family background, she has never let anyone know about her parents and siblings for whatever reason.
- She is a married woman but she hasn’t disclosed the information related to her husband and children.
- She is one of the greatest female personal trainers and physiques of the industry.
- Talking about her education, she hasn’t disclosed the information related to her academic and educational qualifications.
- Linda Durbesson uploads her gyming and training videos on her official social media sites.
- She is very popular on Instagram as she has an official Instagram account where she has collected 1.1million followers.
- Talking about her net worth, she has surely gathered a million-dollar of net worth through her career.
View this post on Instagram
I wanted to write a funny caption, but then I was like “pffff, no I prefer to bring some nerdy sh** 🤓 (that’s the word i first thought of, tbh. Saying in the 2nd degree tone of voice: know what I mean? Did you imagine it yet 😆) . . LeTs dive in the subject (👩🏻💻) . For me, being authentic put the people around at ease, like a comforting, old friend who welcomes us in and makes us feel at home. There’s never any doubt or questioning the integrity of an authentic individual. Their behavior, in terms of ethics and morals, is as predictable as snow during wintertime in Minnesota. . . Raise your hand 🖐 if you have been there (I just heard there were snow sometimes) 😂 ⛄️ ❄️ . . Same when we’re looking to build relationships in life, we want to grow from people of values. This means we identify and desire to find people who are honest, trustworthy and kind. When truth is said they don’t want to deal with it. Some people, don’t know about you, but I always sense fakery 😆 from miles away. Except if it smells chocolate 🍫! . . Being authentic = be open-minded – is the antithesis of anxiety, stress and intolerance. Meaning you are willing to entertain new thoughts, ideas, people, and all they bring to the fore. . . Be bold to say/do what you think inside as your truth. It’s ok we can be wrong too sometimes. If you ask me about how was the night. I will say how it was plain. . Be spontaneous. Don’t be afraid of what people will think, it’s what usually will froze your mind first: the fear to be judged or rejected. It’s ok. You are you. . Authentic personalities are deep thinkers who generate thought power from within, and transpose it outward to add value to the lives of others. Comes the “Be Yourself” It’s probably the best advice you will ever receive. Simple, cliché. Maybe. But as true as ever. What I add to this valuable knowledge is: Be true to yourself= you are an honest, trustworthy person who lives by a code of morals and values. . . I could write more but I reach the limits 🤷♀️🥳. TAG 🏷 A FRIEND WHO WANT TO EASE BEING AUTHENTIC 🧡