Linda Emanuel is a professional doctor. She is also very popular for being the ex-wife of the American doctor named Ezekiel Emanuel. The couple was married in the year 1983. However, they decided to get divorced in the year 2008, after spending nearly 25 years together. They have not shared anything about their children in front of the media.
Quick Facts: Linda Emanuel
Currently, Linda has been providing her services as the Buehler Professor of Geriatric Medicine. Also, she works as at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine as their Director of the Buehler Center on Aging, Health & Society. Apart from just these, she has also remained as a professor at the Kellogg School of Management.
Previously, Linda also served as the vice president of Ethics Standards. Also, she held the position of the Head of the Institute for Ethics at the American Medical Association. She has remained a huge supporter of the Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs.
10 Facts About Linda Emanuel:
- Linda Emanuel currently seems to be in her fifties but we do not know about her birthday.
- The information regarding her height, weight, and other body measurements have remained unknown.
- She is an American who was probably born in the United States.
- Professionally, she is a professional doctor as well as a professor.
- She hasn’t shared anything related to her parents or siblings in front of the media.
- The estimated net worth of Linda is also not known.
- She was previously married to a professional doctor named Ezekiel Emanuel.
- She has completed an MD degree as well as a Ph.D. degree from one of the universities in the United States.
- It seems Linda has kept all of her social media accounts private.
- She was married to Ezekiel in the year 1983 but the couple got separated after 25 years, in 2008.