Linn Grant is a 21-year-old Swedish amateur golf player who is currently competing at the US Women’s Championship. Although she is an amateur, she has impressed many golf fanatics and newcomers alike with her sharp skill.
The talented golf player was ranked 5th on the World Amateur Golf Rankings for 2020, she has also been part of the national team and represented them at the 2020 Arnold Palmer Cup.
Quick Facts: Linn Grant LPGA Age, Height, Instagram: Facts You Need To Know
|Birthday||20 June, 1999|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts about Linn Grant
- Linn Grant is an amateur Swedish golf player who has impressed many at the US Women’s Championship at the tender age of just 21.
- Born on June 20, 1999, in Helsingborg, Sweden, Linn Grant is the granddaughter of professional Scottish golf player James Grant who had won the Scottish Boys Championship.
- Her father, John Grant also played golf and has won the Swedish Senior Tour seven times during his career, along with that he is the club pro at PGA National Sweden. However, information on Linn Grant’s mother is not available.
- Linn currently lives in Tempe, Arizona, USA. She moved there as a freshman in the 2019-2020 intake of the Arizona University.
- Linn is currently in a relationship with another golf player, Pontus Samuelsson. The couple can be seen together in many pictures posted on Linn’s Instagram.
- The couple began dating after Linn joined Arizona University and have been together ever since. They can be seen going to picnics, parties, award ceremonies, and look very happy together.
- Like many young adults, Linn Grant is also very active on Instagram. Her account @linngrant has 4,224 followers, 482 followings with 252 posts. Her latest post was on December 2, 2020.
- She doesn’t have a Twitter or Facebook account. However, she has her own Wikipedia page.
- As of December 2020, Linn has three major wins at an amateur level and two wins at a professional level.
- There is currently no information about the golf player’s height and weight measurements.