Linsey Davis is a famous Newscaster of the United States. She has been working as a newscaster for so long. She joined ABC news in 2007. She spends 13 years of her life in ABC news. She is a Good morning Presenter and she also sometimes work as a Good evening presenter. She has also been anchoring in live news of ABC.
Linsey Davis has been working on ABC so long and she has cover various till now like Trip of President Obama, the hashtag Metoo movement, Harvey Weinstein allegations, and the massacre of Las Vegas, etc. She has even interviewed a famous comedian Bill Cosby. Before joining ABC news She worked at WTHR-TV. She started working as a reporter since 2003.
Quick Facts: Linsey Davis
|October 21, 1977
— Good Morning America (@GMA) August 31, 2020
10 Facts on Linsey Davis:
- Linsey Davis was born on October 21, 1977, in the United States. At the present time, she has aged 42 years old.
- She looks tall and beautiful but she has opened up about her weight, height, and her other body measurements.
- She is married to Paul Roberts who has always been a supporting husband of her.
- Linsey Davis has completed her bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Virginia.
- She is an American and she holds an African Ethnicity.
- Linsey with Paul has a son whose name is Ayden Davis.
- Linsey Davis and her family follow Christianity and she loves to read books and she mentioned that her best book till the date is Where the sidewalk ends which was written by Shel Silverstein.
- She is available on her Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as well but she is not available on Wikipedia yet.
- Linsey Davis has also received many awards for her best reporting skill.
- She has also written books, here the first book was The World is Awake and her second book was One Big Heart, both of her books was a bestseller.