Lisa Monaco is a famous attorney who has been nominated to serve as the new Deputy Attorney General. She will be competing for office in 2021 but the exact date is still left to be decided by President-elect Joe Biden.
Quick Facts: Lisa Monaco Husband And Wikipedia: Facts On Deputy Attorney General
|Birthday||February 25, 1968|
|Parents||Anthony Monaco and Mary Lou Monaco|
|Education||The Winsor School, Harvard University, University of Chicago Law School|
Previously, she had served as the 6th United States Homeland Security Advisor from March 8, 2013, until January 20, 2017. Who is she married to? Currently, we are not sure whether Lisa Monaco has been married or not.
10 Facts on Lisa Monaco:
- Lisa Monaco’s marital status is under review and thus, we are unable to speak anything about her husband at the moment.
- Speaking about Lisa Monaco’s age, she was born on February 25, 1968, which means that she is already 52 years old.
- According to Lisa Monaco’s Wikipedia, she has been currently serving the Democratic Political Party.
- Talking about Lisa’s family, she was born to Anthony Monaco and Mary Lou Monaco. However, we do not know whether she has any siblings.
- As per Monaco’s bio, she had also serviced as the United States Assistant Attorney General for the National Security Division from July 1, 2011, up to March 8, 2013.
- Currently, we have no idea about Lisa’s religion but we do know that her ethnicity is Italian-American.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she has been currently serving as the Chief of Staff in the FBI.
- Moving on to her studies, she had completed her schooling at The Winsor School and later earned an AB degree in American History & Literature from Harvard University.
- Also, she has a JD degree which she obtained from the University of Chicago Law School.
- Well, she used to be active on Twitter previously and from her tweets, we can guess that she is an anti-Trump. Her username has been found out to be @LisaMonaco6 and she has still got 47 followers there.