Lori Locust is an Asistant Defensive Line Coach of the National Football League side Tampa Bay Buccaneers who is constantly barraged with questions on who or where her husband is.
A private woman, Lori Locust has always ignored those questions. Her team the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are set to face the Kansas City Chiefs at the Super Bowl LV which will be the biggest game of Locust’s life.
To know help you guys more about who she is, here are 10 facts about Lori Locust:
Quick Facts: Lori Locust Husband And Partner: Who Is She Married To?
|Profession||American Football Coach|
|Children||Alex and Bryce|
10 Facts about Lori Locust
- Lori Locust has not mentioned in any interviews or social media posts about her being in a relationship or having a boyfriend or husband so we can assume that she is single.
- Even though she hasn’t mentioned anything regarding having a partner she is the mother of two children; Axel and Bryce.
- Lori has kept information regarding her age and date of birth away from the public and therefore her age as of 2021 is unknown but she looks like someone who is in their 40s.
- She was born and raised in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA, and is a woman of American nationality.
- Lori went to and graduated from Susquehanna Township High School and later joined Temple University where she played football for the women’s team.
- In 2010 she began her coaching journey as the assistant Football Coach-Defensive Line for the Susquehanna Township High School.
- She left that job in 2018 and joined the National Football League side Tampa Bay Buccaneers as Assistant Defensive Line Coach.
- Lori has verified accounts with thousands of followers on both Instagram and Twitter.
- Although she has been working for over 10 years and is a part of an NFL team there is currently no information regarding her net worth.
- Along with football, Lori is fond of beaches and can be seen on frequent trips to the beach via her Instagram.