Louise Hansen is most famous as the wife of the Deadliest Catch star, Edgar Hansen. And, he is loved by many people as he came across as a good guy in the show. The fans know he is tough but at the same time, he is fair and just.
In this way, his appearance in the show made him quite famous. As a result, most of his fans want to know more about his loving wife. And, since facts about her are scarcely known, it sure is a difficult task to get to know her.
Quick Facts: Louise Hansen
|Age||40 to 50 years old|
|Children||Stefanie Hansen, Logan Hansen, Erik Hansen|
Louise Hansen. Edgar Hansen’s Wife and myself. Such nice people it was awesome meeting them! http://t.co/muGIQl9D
— Court C (@TX_Rayne) July 14, 2012
10 Facts on Louise Hansen
- Louise Hansen is the spouse of reality show star, Edgar Hansen. And, he is widely recognized for featuring in the show, Deadliest Catch.
- From what it seems, they might still be married. After all, the news of their split has never got out so far. And, we hope it stays this way.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed. However, her husband’s net worth amounts to a great sum of $1.5 million dollars.
- She has not revealed how old she is. But, judging by the way she looks, she might be between 40 to 50 years old. And, her husband is 49 years old.
- She is the mother of three children. And, their names are Stefanie Hansen, Logan Hansen, and Erik Hansen.
- The details of her parents have not been uncovered as of now.
- She is not active on Instagram. Likewise, she does not seem to have any other social media accounts for that matter.
- She is of American nationality. In the same way, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- Her height is not available. So, most people have no idea how tall she is.
- Before she got married to her husband, they were dating each other for a long time.