Louise Rodrigues is an Australian personality. The lady is best known for being the loving wife of Phil Keoghan. Phil is obviously one of the highest-rated Television personality known for hosting “The Amazing Race” on CBS.
Moreover, Louise is also a show producer. She is the director, producer, and co-creator of the show “No Opportunity Wasted”. If you want to know more about her, we present you with the 10 interesting facts about this pretty lady.
Quick Facts: Louise Rodrigues
10 Facts on Louise Rodrigues
- Louise Rodrigues is a Television producer and director, also popular as the spouse of Phil Keoghan. She was born in Australia.
- Moreover, she seems to be in her late 40s at the moment. However, her actual birthday and age are yet to be revealed.
- Likewise, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But you can find a little info about her on Keoghan’s wiki.
- As for her job, she is the co-creator, producer, and director of the show, “No Opportunity Wasted.” The show stars her husband, Phil who also created the show.
- Financially, she makes a good amount of money. Her family’s net worth is expected to be in multi-million dollars. But she also contributes a lot to that amount despite Phil being a pivotal figure.
- Louise and Phil tied the knots with each other in the 90s. They also share a daughter, Elle who was born in 1995.
- Moreover, Louise is not present on any sort of social media. But her husband has thousands of followers online.
- Moving on to her family, she has not disclosed many facts about her parents and siblings, also not her childhood.
- Rodrigues was born and raised in Australia. She happened to fall in love with a New Zealand Tv personality. The couple moved to the US when Phil was 23.
- As of now, they seem to be very happy with each other. They were spotted together in the 70th Primetime Emmy Awards which was held on Microsoft Theatre at LA.