Loxie Butterfield is 11 years old beautiful girl who is addressed as a family member she is a very popular family member who is always getting many comments saying she is very cute and pretty. Her brother Asa Butterfield is a very famous British actor.
Quick Facts: Loxie Butterfield
|Birthday||July 9, 2009|
|Parents||Jacqueline Farr, Sam Butterfield|
|Siblings||Asa Butterfield, Morgan Butterfield, Marlie Butterfield|
As her brother is a very famous media personality she also gained a lot of limelight and attention right after her birth. All of her brother’s fans and well-wishers are seen adorning her a lot. She is seen with her brother in many photos and videos. As she is very young she is always called a cute little girl by her well-wishers.
Ohh Asa and Loxie so hahaha!!! pic.twitter.com/quDqVZOgzu
â€” Loxie butterfield (@Loxiebfb_Fans) August 6, 2013
As she appears with her brother in photos and videos she also has been able to gain a few fans because of her brother. Fans of her brother are expecting her to walk on the same path as her brother.
10 Facts on Loxie Butterfield:
- Loxie Butterfield is very popular for being the sister of Asa Butterfield, a popular British actor.
- The name of her parents are Jacqueline Farr and Sam Butterfield.
- She is still a child and thus, there is no Instagram page assigned under her name yet.
- The information related to her height and weight are currently under research and thus, it will be known later than sooner.
- According to Famous Birthdays, she was born on July 9, 2009, and she is currently 11 years of age only.
- There is no Wikipedia page assigned for her. So, we hope you have been enjoying our 10 facts presented to enlighten you.
- Loxie has other two siblings apart from Asa. They are Morgan Butterfield and Marlie Butterfield.
- Although there is no Instagram account for her, it seems Asa has dedicated a Twitter account for her.
- She has been probably completing her school studies right now.
- Just like her brother, her nationality is also British and her ethnicity is taken as white.