Ludovico Tersigni is an Italian actor. Recently, he is working in the upcoming Netflix series named Summertime. He will be appearing as Alessandro in the TV Series Summertime.
Quick Facts: Ludovico Tersigni
|Birthday||August 8, 1995|
|Age||24 Years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.80m)|
|Married/Single||Dating: Barbara Ramella|
Summertime is an Italian television series based on a romantic love story. The series will be released on 29th April 2020. Alessandro aka. Ludovico is the lead male character of the series. Besides the series, he is also famous for his TV series named ‘SKAM Italia’. He is the recurring star of the series as Giovanni Garau. The series was a blockbuster in the year 2019. Ludovico started his career as an actor earlier in 2014. His debut movie was Slam released in 2016.
10 Facts About Ludovico Tersigni
- Ludovico Tersigni (born on August 8, 1995) is an Italian actor. He is in media’s attention for his upcoming TV series ‘Summertime’.
- His age is 24 years old. Additionally, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- His height is 5 feet and 9 inches. He stands at a good height and also has a muscular body.
- His net worth is under review for now.
- He was born and raised in Italy. Thus, his nationality is Italian and ethnicity is not available.
- Moving on to his family, his parent’s names are not available. Also, his sibling’s names are not on board.
- About his personal life, he is quite secretive about his life partner. However, there are few rumors of him dating the actress named Barbara Ramella.
- He also has credits for directing the short film Cling To Me. He is quite talented in playing guitar as well.
- The actor is already signed for the second season of SKAM Italia. He was also the cast of the movie ‘Summertime’.
- Lastly, he is only active in Instagram for social interactions. His follower’s count is 128 thousand.