Luka Garza is a popular American college basketball player. Currently, he has been playing for the Iowa Hawkeyes. He was also a player for his high school team named Maret School. Luka learned basketball from his own father.
Just like him, his father was also a college basketball player. Luka grew up watching his gameplay which his father has recorded. He played three seasons for the Iowa Hawkeyes and played brilliantly in all of the three seasons.
Until now, Luka has played nearly 96 games and holds an average PPG of 16.2. His father is an American but his mother is a Bosnian.
Quick Facts: Luka Garza
|Birthday||December 27, 1998|
|Parents||Frank Garza and Šejla Garza|
|Education||Maret School, University of Iowa|
Currently, he wears the number 55 for his college team. He has even been named the Big Ten Player of the Year. Now, he has even been included in the 2020 NBA draft. He is really a hard-working player and is currently focused on his career.
He wants to grow more and more every day and also shows a lot of passion for his work With these abilities, Luka is becoming successful day by day as his performances are also improving a lot.
View this post on Instagram
10 Facts About Luka Garza:
- Luka Garza is an American who was born in Washington, DC, USA. He spent his entire childhood there.
- He is a professional basketball college player who has been playing for Iowa Hawkeyes.
- He was born on December 27, 1998, and he is currently just 21 years old.
- Luka is around 2.11 m tall and weighs around 120 kg.
- He completed his high school studies from Maret School.
- Currently, he has been completing his graduation degree from University of Iowa.
- He is the son of Frank Garza and Šejla Garza.
- Currently, Luka has been residing in his hometown in Washington, DC, USA.
- Luka is seen sometimes active on various social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter.
- In fact, he has gained more than 28 thousand followers on Instagram and more than 12.5 thousand followers on Twitter.