Luke Bradnam is a professional journalist often regarded as a weatherman who has been in the headlines after he rescued two people on February 6, 2021. After going off-air, he stripped off and went to the water when he saw a man struggling in the treacherous condition.
Quick Facts: Luke Bradnam Wife Wikipedia And Salary: Who Is He Married To?
|Education||The Southport School|
|Luke Bradnam (private)|
Moments later, a boogie border alerted him that there was another man who had been struggling too. So, the two went on to help the man, but on their way, they found out that it was a body floating, and hence, they rushed and took the body out of the water.
10 Facts on Luke Bradnam:
- Luke Bradnam is married to his beautiful wife named Lauren Bradnam, whose maiden name is Fitch.
- Although Luke Bradnam’s details are not on Wikipedia, we can find his information on LinkedIn. According to his profile, he is from the Greater Brisbane Area.
- As of now, Luke Bradnam’s age details remain out of our context, but we assure you that he is around his thirties currently.
- Well, no official sites have provided the net worth as well as the salary of Luke Bradnam. This means that the reporter’s earnings are yet to be revealed.
- Currently, Luke has been well recognized for working as a meteorologist at 9 News and Gold 92.5.
- Speaking about Bradnam’s family, he and his wife share a daughter together, whose name is Coralie Bradnam.
- From Luke’s Twitter bio, we can confirm that he is also a normal fisherman, rugby lover, and mountain climber too.
- By now, you must have already guess Bradnam’s nationality – he is an Australian who currently resides on the Gold Coast.
- Moreover, we can find the meteorologist on Facebook (private), Twitter (3.5 thousand followers), and Instagram (4.7 thousand followers) too.
- Furthermore, he had completed his schooling at The Southport School.