Lynda Day George is an American born TV and film actress. She is famous for being a cast member on Mission: Impossible, which aired between 1966 and 1973.
Lynda has starred in numerous television shows as an actress and guest. Some of her filmography credits include Mission: Impossible, House on Greenapple Road, and Wonder Woman.
- Full name: Lynda Day George
- Date of birth: 11th December 1944
- Place of birth: San Marcos, Texas USA
- Age : 76 years (as of 2020)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Profession: Former actress
- Net worth: $16 million
Lynda Day George biography
Lynda was born on 11th December 1944 in San Marcos, Texas, USA. She has not offered any information about her parents. Her brother passed away in the 1970s after succumbing to cancer.
While growing up, she spent her childhood summer holidays in New York City. She aspired to become a surgeon before changing her mind to pursue acting and modelling.
The actress began her career as a guest actress on TV shows in the 1960s. She landed her first significant role in the TV series known as The Silent Force, where she played the role of Amelia Cole.
She also starred as Lisa Cassey in the renowned TV series known as Mission: Impossible. During the last episodes of the show, the actress went on maternity leave. Barbara Anderson temporarily replaced her.
Actress Lynda Day George movies and TV shows include:
- 1961- The Outsider as Kim
- 1962 – Route 66 as Bibi
- 1963 – Route 66 as Allison
- 1963 – Rockabye the Infantry as Connie Mahoney
- 1964 – Flipper as Linda Granville
- 1964 – NBC Children’s Theatre as Maid Marian
- 1966 – Felony Squad as Karen Anders
- 1966 – THE Cat as Lisa Heller
- 1966 – The Green Hornet as Ardis Ralston
- 1966 – Hawk as Charlotte Burns
- 1966 – Seaway as Leonora
- 1966 – The Gentle Rain as Judy Reynolds
- 1967 – The FBI as Mindy Platt
- 1967 – Mannix as Carol Blake
- 1967 – The Invaders as Janet Wilk
- 1967 – Cowboy in Africa as Liz Carter
- 1967 – Coronet Blue as Jenny Straigh
- 1967 – The Virginian as Judy Atkins
- 1967 – The Fugitive as Nadine Newmark
- 1968 – Lancer as Sarah Cassidy
- 1968 – Bonanza as Lisa Jackson
- 1968 – It Takes a Thief as Samantha Sutton
- 1968 – God Morning World as Cecily Hutton
- 1968 – FBI as Joyce Carr
- 1968 – Felony Squad as Julie Brown
- 1968 – The Sound of Anger as Barbara Keeley
- 1969 – Fear No Evil as Barbara Anholt
- 1970 – Chisum as Sue McSween
- 1970 – The Immortal as Terry Kerwin
- 1970 – Here Comes the Brides as Valerie
- 1970 – House on Greenapple Road as Lilian Crane
- 1970 – The FBI as Maria Pierce
- 1970 to 1971 – The Silent Force as Amelia Cole
- 1971 – Cannon as Christie Redfield
- 1971 – The Sheriff as Alma Gregory
- 1971 to 1973 – Mission: Impossible as Casey
- 1973 – Barnaby Jones as Ellie Briggs
- 1973 – Police Story as Angela Wilson
- 1973 – Set This Town of Fire as Molly Thornburgh
- 1973 – She Cried Murder as Sarah Cornell
- 1974 – Petrocelli as Vickie Richardson
- 1974 – Thriller as Cathy More
- 1974 – Marcus Welby, MD as Leigh Conforti
- 1974 – Owen Marshall: Counsellor at La as Leigh Conforti
- 1974 – The Magician as Stacey Hyatt
- 1974 – Kung Fu as Dora Burnham
- 1974 – Panic on the 5:22 as Mary Ellen Lewis
- 1975 – Barnaby Jones as Brina Douglas
- 1975 – Ellery Queen as Alma Van Dine
- 1975 – Death Among Friends as Lisa Manning
- 1975 – McCloud as Stacy Decker
- 1975 – The Trial of Chaplain Jensen as Louise Kennelly
- 1976 – Mayday at 40,000 Feet as Cathy Armello
- 1976 – Wonder Woman as Fausta Grables
- 1976 – Rich Man, Poor Man as Linda Quayles
- 1976 – Most Wanted as Laurie Chandler
- 1976 – Once an Eagle as Marge Kistler
- 1976 – Twin Detectives as Nancy Pendleton
- 1977 – Roots as Mrs Reynolds
- 1977 – Murder at the World Series as Margot Mannering
- 1977 – Day of the Animals as Terry Marsh
- 1977 – Match Game ’77
- 1977 – It Happened at Lakewood Manor
- 1978 – Cruise into Terror
- 1978 – The Return of Captain Nemo
- 1978 – Fantasy Island as Iris Chandler
- 1978 – The Love Boat as Laura Wakefield
- 1978 – Vegas as Sandra Wells
- 1979 – Racquet as Monica Gordon
- 1979 – The Love Boat as Peggy Rossmore
- 1979 – The Littlest Hobo as Lisa Phillip
- 1980 – Fantasy Island as Lorraine Peters
- 1980 – Beyond Evil as Barbara Andrews
- 1980 – Cas*no as Carol
- 1981 – Fantasy Island as Dr Carla Frankenstein
- 1982 – Benson as Gabriele Simone
- 1982 – Pieces as Mary Riggs
- 1982 – The Love Boat as Barbara Lee
- 1983 – Masquerade as Jackie
- 1983 – Young Warriors as Beverly Carrigan
- 1983 – Mortuary as Eve Parson
- 1984 – Fantasy Island as Nora Leonard
- 1985 – Murder, She Wrote as Diane Shelley
- 1985 – Hardcastle and McCormick as Mrs Burt Schneider
- 1986 – Blacke’s Magic
- 1989 – Mission: Impossible as Lisa Casey
Awards and nominations
Lynda’s excellence in the film industry is evident in the number of awards and nominations she has taken home. They include:
- 1972 – Golden Globe Award for the Best TV Actress – Drama in Mission: Impossible (Nominee)
- 1973 – Primetime Emmy Awards for the Outstanding Continued Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Drama Series – Continuing) in Mission: Impossible (Nominee)
Lynda Day George spouse and children
The actress was initially married to Joseph Pantano from 1963 to 1970. After this marriage, she got married to Christopher George.
Lynda and George first met after starring together in the 1966 independent film known as The Gentle Rain. The duo worked together in the 1970 film Chisum, which marked the beginning of their relationship.
The lovebirds exchanged their wedding vows on 15th May 1970. They lived happily until the death of George, which occurred on 28th November 1983.
In 1990, Lynda Day got married to Doug Cronin. Doug passed away on 4th December 2010 after succumbing to cancer. Until the time of her husband’s death, Lynda and Cronin resided in Los Angeles, California and Gardiner, Washington.
Lynda Day George children
The actress has two children from her first two marriages – Nicholas George from her marriage to Joseph Pantano and Krisinda Casey George (Lynda Day George daughter), from her union with Christopher George.
Lynda Day George measurements
Lynda Day George hot actress is an epitome of beauty and brains. She is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and weighs 54kg. She has brown hair and eyes.
Lynda’s other body measurements are 38-25-37 inches for her bust, waist and hip size respectively. She wears bra size 36D.
The actress has been in the entertainment industry for several years. She has not only starred in numerous films but also earned quite a lot of money. Lynda Day George net worth is roughly $16 million.
Lynda Day George today
The actress has been away from the industry for a while. She’s retired from the big and small screens and lives in Toluca Lake, California, enjoying her old days.
Lynda Day George has been an icon of greatness in the entertainment industry. Even though she has retired from the film industry, she will be remembered for all the roles she aced as an actress.
READ ALSO: Victor Webster bio: Age, height, net worth, wife, and children
ab.com.tc recently reported about the life of Victor Webster. He is best known for playing the role of Nicholas Alamain in NBC’s series Days of Our Lives.
He has also appeared in “Bringing in the House” (2003), “Sands of Oblivion” (2007), “Embrace of the Vampire” (2013), “The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption” (2012), “A Good Man” (2014), “The Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power” (2015), and “Summer Villa” (2016). How much do you know about his personal life?