Lynn Frankel is the ex-wife of Mick Fleetwood. Mick is a British musician and leader of the Fleetwood Mac. Likewise, the former couple shares 2 children together.
Lynn is the third and last wife to Mick. Although the couple was married for nearly 20 years, they got separated due to personal reasons.
Quick Facts: Lynn Frankel
|Children||Tessa and Ruby Fleetwood|
10 Facts on Lynn Frankel
- Lynn Frankel is the ex-wife of Mick Fleetwood. Although Lynn’s age is not known, she is speculated to be younger than her ex-husband who is 73 years old as of today.
- Frankel’s ex-spouse Mick Fleetwood is a renowned British musician and actor. He is mainly popular as the lead member of the rock band named Fleetwood Mac.
- Unlike Mike Fleetwood, Lynn doesn’t hold a personalized Wiki page under her name. So, we have amassed lesser-known facts about Lynn to know about the famous relationship.
- Lynn and Mick fell in love and tied the marriage knot in 1995. However, after 20 years of togetherness, the couple officially got separated on November 20, 2015.
- During her marriage, Lynn added two children with Mick in the family. She gave birth to beautiful twins daughters: Tessa and Ruby. Moreover, they share custody of their children now.
- Frankel is a beautiful woman with height shorter than her former husband, who is 6 feet and 5 inches tall. Similarly, she carries a mid-length brunette hair.
- The celebrity ex-wife prefers to maintain secrecy after her public separation. Therefore, Lynn’s Instagram and Twitter handle is not available to the public.
- Due to her extremely private life, it is difficult to discover about Lynn’s job and employment place. However, we speculate that Frankel is successful in whatever she does.
- Lynn is not the first wife to Mike. He was previously married to 2 different women: Jenny Boyd (1977-1978) and Sara Recor (1988-1992)
- Frankel’s divorce with Fleetwood was expensive. She used to share half of her husband’s Net worth, who enjoys $30 million dollars in 2020.