Lynn Rosenman rose to prominence as Merrick Garland’s wife. Merrick is the US Court of Appeals Circuit Judge. Lynn. Professionally, Rosenman had served Presidents Harry Truman and Franklin D. Roosevelt as a special counsel.
In addition to that, she also served in the Falls Church, located in Virginia. There she was a staff assistant. Know exclusive details about her bio, family, and career details in the below facts!
Quick Facts: Lynn Rosenman: Meet Merrick Garland”s Wife And Family
|Children||Two Daughters- Rebecca and Jessica Garland|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Sloan School of Management.|
Judge Merrick Garland will now reportedly be Joe Biden’s Attorney General. Here is ex-President Harry Truman on Christmas 1958 in New York City with Santa Claus, played by Judge Samuel Rosenman, whose granddaughter Lynn is married to Judge Garland: #HSTL pic.twitter.com/5BDqhtB7Ui
— Michael Beschloss (@BeschlossDC) January 6, 2021
10 Facts On Lynn Rosenman
- Lynn Rosenman is currently in a marital relationship with her husband, Merrick Garland. The love-duo have been married since 1987. As per the New York Times, their wedding was held in Harvard Club in New York.
- Together, Rosenman is the parents of their two daughters named Rebecca and Jessica Garland. Rebecca is already a married lady and currently resides with her husband, Alexander Newman Tanner.
- Lynn’s spouse, Merrick, has been elected in Biden’s upcoming administration as the United States Attorney General in the Biden administration. The news was confirmed on 5 January 2021.
- How old is Lynn Rosenman? Lynn Rosenman’s age is 59, as per The Sun. She was born in 1961, as per the wiki.
- Unlike her husband Merrick, Lynn Rosenman is somehow a secretive person. So, her bio is not available on the Wikipedia page. However, you can explore this article if you want to know about Lynn.
- Lynn Rosenman’s exact Net Worth is yet to get figured out as she hasn’t confirmed it. However, she definitely is relishing a luxurious lifestyle with her husband, who has a net worth ranging between $7.6 million and $23 million.
- Talking about her family, Lynn Rosenman is the granddaughter of renowned personality Samuel Irving Rosenman. Samuel was a New York Supreme Court’s justice. Likewise, she is the daughter of Robert Rosenman.
- Rosenman enrolled at Harvard University for her higher education. Later, she gained her Mater’s degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Sloan School of Management.
- When it comes to religion and ethnicity, she is yet to disclose the fact. We’re still unsure as to if she is Jewish or not.
- Lynn seems to be not available on any social media platforms. So, she is rarely seen in the media and public.