Maksud Agadjani is famous celebrity Jeweler who is known for his customize jewelries in his own Jewelry store named TraxNYC located at the Diamond District at the center of New York City. He is known for his customized jewelry that can be of gold and diamonds with more than fourteen thousand varieties.
Furthermore, he got into the lime light after he appeared in the famous Adam Sandler starred Crime Drama Uncut Gems Yussi and he got to play the jewelry expert in the movie too. He seems to be reviewing celebrity’s jewels in the channel name GQ and shows his own designs at his own YouTube channels and other profiles as he seems to have a remarkable social media presence.
Quick Facts: Maksud Agadjani
10 Facts on Maksud Agadjani:
- Maksud Agadjani known by his nick name Trax is famous Jewelry artist who owns a jewelry store in NY, United States and made his debut appearance in the silver screen.
- He was born and raised in America but we don’t have his exact date of birth.
- On assuming, he seems to be currently at the age of mid-thirties.
- Despite being famous for his work and talent, he doesn’t seem to have a wiki bio of his own.
- He is remarkably followed in his Instagram account with more than 791k followers with huge user engagement.
- Moving on to his personal life, he has not disclosed his dating life to the public which is why we don’t have any information about his girlfriend.
- Furthermore, we don’t have any information about his parents and other members of the family.
- He started his journey in 2003 and by 2020 he has already earned fortune from his career but we don’t have any information about his net worth.
- His Facebook page has more than a million likes.
- His YouTube channel is subscribed by more than 57.9 k users.